IPBA - revealing the launching and implementation complexities in the markets...
No Clear Leader
- PM execution in the market place has been inconsistent; we can point to commercial “leadership initiatives” but not yet commercial leadership.
- Infrastructure gaps exist, suggesting that commercial pioneers need to build and lead at the same time to be involved in policy shaping strategies.
- Inconsistent clinical commercial execution and market fragmentation have negatively impacted key stakeholders (doctors, labs, patients) - work is needed to rebuild bridges here.
- PM will need to be substantially more patient- and Lab- centric than currently and this provides differentiation opportunities.
Need for Differentiation
- Leveraging novel approaches to market with newer business models, and engaging influencers can provide leadership, brand differentiation and higher ROI.
- Historically, focus of PM has been on CDx, however the future Dx landscape will be more dynamic, and needs better integration with other stakeholders and reduction in silo mentality.