Advanced Radiotherapy Technologies
Integrated Proton/RT/Imaging centers and technologies
Proton Beam Therapy (PBT)
- PBT is the next generation radiotherapy for cancer treatment: lower toxicity, improved outcomes
- Validated technology at the key moment of general recognition and adoption
Providing PBT benefits of lower toxicity and improved outcomes to patients in most need.
Bringing proton therapy to developing world as well as developed, often as first center in region.
Centers of Excellence
Undertaking world-class R&D and servicing as a center for training and specialization.
Stamp of Quality
Raising standards, expanding expertise and serving as key reference centres.
High capital requirements will be met with sufficient equity investments tailored for each facility.
Economies of scale
Multiple centers globally with tailored business models, scalable multiplying impact, better negotiating power and universal recognition as reference centers for treatment excellence.
Return / Exit
Controlled risk and profitable investment opportunity: 3-5 year exit plan with high target return on investment.
Unique business plan
Efficient integration and operationalization of nuclear medicine services: Imaging, Conventional Radiotherapy, Radiosurgery and Advanced Radiotherapies for personalized treatments, along with R&D and Training.
- Leveraging economies of scale, by reproducing effective business model, maximizing operations and multiplying capacity while.
- Syndicating with relevant local partner for real estate, market access, reimbursement & exit at point of expanding profitability (optional).
- Each center will be built according to each business case: integrated in a hospital, private resort, or built for purpose, to magnify impact and outreach, and adapted to the local demand.
- Reduced core management team to launch, coordinate and manage the local facilities and teams.
Uniquely Qualified Team
- Know-how on design and construction of centers.
Operationalization of services.
Optimization of services.
- Country specific market access strategy designed around extensive resource networks: Spain, Brazil, Mexico, Turkey, Colombia, Chile, US, EU, Middle East